Thursday 27 January 2011

Disturbed Mind



I think I might have to start watching something a bit lighter at home from now on. All the Criminal Minds and 24 is messing with my head now.
Yesterday two men came into work to fix the printer that had collapsed.
Straight away I got suspicious and thought that they looked like two hit men that had come in to try and found the schematics (a word that is used in 24 a lot) of the building and then do some government business in one of the tunnels underneath (something I am also now sure that we have).
Sure enough they left without sorting out the printer...
I went to the receptionist and asked why they didn't fix it. "Oh they weren't proper engineers they are sending someone else tomorrow morning instead."
Hmm, yeah funny that.
Everybody thought I'd gone crazy when I mentioned that they are probably hit men, but let me paint you the picture.
Two bald, well built men in suits coming in to fix the printer ?!? When have you ever seen a maintenance man in a suit?!?
Well, well we'll see how it turns out.
Italian off tonight so more Criminal Minds on the agenda.
All jokes aside, I think it is just such an amazing TV serie.
Every episode is like an amazing film. And I love it when you work out who the bad guy is before they tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment