Wednesday 19 January 2011

La Ratatouille

A very nice evening last night, with gorgeous food and lots of laughs.
Lovely starter with prawns, green beans and cherry tomatoes, the Italian went for the foie gras
A blurry, grumpy looking me
 I had the Choucroute de la mer that I was admiring last time I was here, and the man had whole seabass, both were yummy and cooked to perfection (something the Italian NEVER says when we go out so a very good grade indeed)
Cheese board and plum and almond tart for dessert
All the yummy food and a few of these stopped me from going for a swim this morning, but I hope to go to step aerobics tonight after meeting up with my friends at Cecconi's.
Or I might take today as a rest day and go for a run on Saturday instead, we'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment