Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tuesday

It's already Tuesday. It only feels like yesterday it was Friday. I don't mind the weeks going fast now though, only two and a half weeks left until we take off on holiday:)

My body was aching a bit from Body Combat last night, but it feels better after a swim this morning, it stretched all the muscles out nicely.

I am sorry that it is all food and exercise talk at the moment, but I feel like all I do is work, gym, eat.  

I am however going on a date at La Ratatouille with the Italian tonight since he is off today.
And tomorrow I am meeting friends at Cecconi's after work for a catch up before Step Aerobics.
So I have a little bit of a life this week.
Last night I spoke to my mum, and in the mean time I did the washing up from the night before, folded clothes that were dry, hang up the wet clothes from the washing machine, put in a new load in the machine, and cooked dinner. 
I made cous cous with salmon, spinach, cherry tomatoes and a bit of cream cheese.
It was yummy.
Sometimes I wish I could learn to just sit and do nothing.
I never do. Even when I am watching a film I am doing a million things at the same time (if I am alone, in company I usuall manage to behave) I suppose that's part of my failed new years resolution...
I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment