Monday 24 January 2011

Good Morning Monday!

It's been a good weekend even though I haven't done much.
I came home Saturday night and felt quite tired since my only day off last week (Friday) was spent rushing around rather than relax which is what my body would've liked.
So my body told me off on Saturday night instead and I fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm.
I then woke up only to move myself from the sofa to the bed.
Needless to say I felt very rested on Sunday, and for once I didn't fall asleep on my one night off with the Italian:)
We spent the evening yesterday watching Criminal Minds and I feel well qualified to profile people now....
And now I have arrived in the office after a quick stop at the gym for a 25 minute swim.
BIG breakfast on the plate in front of me. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment