Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day off

My day so far
I went home from the gym via HMV. As a girl who's boyfriend is working doubles these two days when I am off I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with their sale.
The queen of chic flics has obviously already seen all of them, except Heartbreaker, but with things like "the rom-com of the year" written on the front of it I think we'll get on fine.
I had a late lunch with about half a liter of tea in my favourite cup
A great choice for a rainy day, candles, pyjamas and films.

Sunday was a bit of a rush around with an hours drive to High Wycombe, a three hour show and then another hours drive home.
And in between all this we sat backstage for a good half an hour and then we took the girls for something to eat before their next show started.
So it is nice to just sit and do nothing today.

Lots of things planned for tomorrow - including a boat show:)

No comments:

Post a Comment