Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dilemma



                                                                                                                  pic

I have got this Saturday night off, I am also off on Sunday all day.
This is something that hasn't happened since before the summer. I have had the odd Saturday night off, but then always worked at 7am the next day, I have also had the odd Sunday off, but always after a late finish the night before. 

I feel like it is my first month in London. I feel completely lost as to what to do and where to go on a Saturday night.  
I put a post up on facebook for suggestions or reminders of what I used to do before, when I had a life that wasn't revolved around working.
Somebody suggested that I should get a social life and have a few glasses of wine without worrying about getting up at Stupid o'clock.
I told her that I think my social life has dumped me after all the countless times I have had to say no to celebrate peoples birthdays and all other celebrations in the last year.
We still have about 10 bottles of champagne and wine at home as well that we have had for a few months but never wanted to drink since one of us always has to get up early the next day if we have a night off together.
So maybe we'll stay in together and have some lovely dinner with lots of wine and champagne instead.
Or maybe go out and party seperatly and dance all night long.
We are, after all, spending 10 days together as from next Friday;)
Oh decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment