Friday 21 January 2011

Too hot to trot

I never go into the actual gym when I am there. I always go straight to the pool or the studio, but yesterday I was early so I went on the cross trainer for 20 minutes before zumba. I was amazed by all the dressed up girls in there. One girl in front of me was wearing very sexy clothes for being in the gym. And as I though she wasn't really there to work out. She hardly even broke into a sweat. Just kept posing and looking around if any guys were staring at her.
And then today a girl turned up to class chewing gum. Doing half assed excersices whilst chewing away....
They made me laugh if nothing else

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Jag har den manliga versionen av det pa mitt gym! det ar mest underbara bogar dar, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ja jag blev helt forvanad over hur manga de va som faktiskt bara gick dit for att visa upp sig...

    ReplyDelete