Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day off

I woke up when the Italian got up and I couldn't go back to sleep because of a blocked nose and aching head. I've been lying in bed now for the last couple of hours reading blogs and updated myself on my friends life on Facebook. Dealt with staff texting me to tell me that they are sick and can't work tonight. So on my one day off this week I have to find cover for a shift tonight. I am going to get out of bed now and make some breakfast. Hopefully I'll feel better after that. The cleaner is coming at 12 today so I have to get out of the flat by then anyway and there's a body combat class at 12.30 which would work perfectly.
I really miss Zumba, but because it's so late at night I rarely go. I'm going to see if they've got the new schedule out today. Otherwise I'm going to buy the Zumba for Wii later on and try that out.
A friend posted on Facebook that she's lost 19cm since she started with that. Or did she say inches? No that's impossible right? Either way, very interesting. And I like when you can work out at home yourself. No need for timetables etc. Anyway enough rambling. Let's get on with the day. Weather report? Grey off course and it seems like it's going to rain all day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment