Thursday 16 June 2011

Where to go?

Last Tuesday the Italian and I decided to go for something to eat since when I finished work at 4pm. Since I hadn't eaten since 9.30 and he'd just been to the gym we were pretty hungry. I fancied Dean Street Town House because I hadn't been for ages and he's never been before. I got a bit excited about the sun being out for two minutes so I wanted to sit outside. This meant that we crammed into a tiny space where someone, I'm not sure who, had decided that there was enough space to fit another table. We squeezed in and I then got even more excited about trying to be good so I ordered a goat cheese salad. I think it was about as many calories on there as I burnt cycling home, which resulted in me being absolutely starving when I got home. I have to say one thing about it though and that is that they have got great toilets in there. Last time I went I really enjoyed it so I'm sure they were just having an off day. But we had to ask for the water to be refilled twice and the bread never arrived even though they said it was on it's way.
So I hope Niall doesn't want to go there tonight.
I'm sure I'll go back again at some point, but I don't see any reason to rush back so soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment