Thursday 9 June 2011

Thursday

I went to Kings Road after work and attended an opening of an art exhibition at the "new" Saatchi gallery there. It's not completely new, it's probably been there for about a year, but it's new for me since I've never been there before. I didn't stay long since I've been up at 4am every day this week. Made myself some dinner and thought it was about time to watch my DVD from lovefilm that I've got at home at the moment. Priscilla - Queen of the desert it was. I was so excited and realised that I'd forgotten how happy it makes you. About 20 minutes in to the film computer says no and the disc shuts down. I might re try it tomorrow, can't be bothered now. It really makes me miss my friend Bec who moved back to Australia last summer. What's up with all my friends moving so far away. From now on it will be London girls all the way for new friendships..:) Although thinking about it that didn't work out to well last time either, but that's a different story altogether.
Will probably continue on with my book instead. It's about a 14 year old girl that wakes up one morning and her family has gone missing during the night. Seems really good already even though I'm only on the third chapter.
I feel like my eyes are ready to close soon though.
I've got a nice lie in to look forward to tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment