Saturday 18 June 2011

Good Morning Saturday

I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday, which is a bit odd since it was raining NON STOP last night when we were at taste (more about that tonight).
But I'm not complaining I am happy not to have a sore throat anymore. The Italian is off today, but he is going out tonight so I think that after I've been running home I will stay on the sofa with lots of cups of tea and a blanket just t make sure that I don't get sick after last night.
I went straight into the shower when I got home and stayed in there for about and hour but I still didn't get warm. It feel like November, not June.
Hopefully it will turn around again soon though, we had such a great start to the summer a couple of weeks ago.
I just got to work now, but there'll be a post coming up later about partying for a good cause.
Have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment