Saturday 11 June 2011

Sarurday

Once again I woke up early. I though the Italian and I were off together this morning, but he left the bed at stupid o clock and somehow I got up with him. We chatted about things that happened at work yesterday for both of us, and then when my head woke up properly I realised that since I only got home from work at 2am I should probably try and close my eyes for a bit and see what happens. Next thing I know it's 11am:) Lovely. I got up and had some breakfast. Broke into my computer and managed to upload some of the CDs finally. Made beautiful lunch with cous cous, roasted vegetables and burrata.
As I'm sitting there I realise that I think I'm late for work. In fact I should be at work in about half an hour. No time to enjoy the gorgeous food. Just throw it in my mouth and get on my bike and go.
Quite a contrast to the calm day off I was looking forward to.
At least I'm off tomorrow and we have lots of fun planned. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment