Thursday 9 June 2011

Idiot on a moped

When I came out this morning, ready to go to work, some idiot had put his moped in front of my bike so I couldn't get it out. I tried moving the moped (impossible if it's locked since you can't turn it) I tried to lift it (impossible unless you're the Hulk). In the end I had to moved everything around us (me and the bike) and try and squeeze through. When I finally released my bike and was ready to set off I realised that I had OIL on my new favourite top that I bought in Camden a few weeks ago.
Two big black marks at the bottom. Luckily for the moped idiot I prefer to wear this top tucked in at the front anyway which just about hides the stains.
I'm still not best pleased though and I've considered becoming one of those old ladies that write angry notes and puts them up on peoples doors etc. I'll try and contain myself though for a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment