Monday 20 June 2011

New week

Although it feels like Sunday today for some reason.
Last night when I got home the Italian had been to the DVD shop.
I'd already seen the killers, but with my girl crush on Katherine Heigl I was more than happy to see it again.
But first we watched She's out of my league. I'm not sure if I was in a particularly giddy mood yesterday, but I found it really funny. I laughed almost all the way through.
I read somewhere that there was a Swedish girl in SATC2 and for some reason I thought it was the nanny. So when I realise that she was the hot girl in the film I said that to the Italian and he said I knew it, all hot girls are Swedish. And then as we watched the film I started to doubt myself. Googled her when the film was over and had to admit that she is in fact British.
She is very pretty indeed. Beautiful contagious smile.
I do however wonder who the Swedish girl is in SATC2 then?

No comments:

Post a Comment