Saturday 18 June 2011

Party for a good cause

One of my favourite Swedish London blogs belongs to this gorgeous girl, and the other day she posted about a party in London next week in aid of Leukemia.
As you know by now I love everything that is for a good cause, and when shopping I try to buy things that also supports a cause of some sort etc.
So I really wanted to be a part of this somehow. Looking at how I'm working next week I'm not 100% sure I am going to be able to attend myself, but I asked for permission to post this on my blog as well.
So here it goes.





The guy who started the charity lost his sister to Leukemia and he is now trying to raise money for a new machine that can find the cancer in your blood a lot earlier than the machines they have at NHS.

The party is at Cafe de Paris, and although I normally can't stand that club I think that on a night like this you won't get the usual meat market with guys trying to dry hump your leg.
Prices are £30 for a normal ticket and £100 for VIP (where you get a table as well).
To find out more about the charity check out their website.
I hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment