Wednesday 22 June 2011

Two Favourites

Sometimes you forget how beautiful London is. It's easy to just look at all the grey and concrete.
But on my way to work I cycle by two of my favourite buildings in London.
The first on is the Royal Court of Justice.
I don't know what it is that I love so much with this building, but I find it absolutely gorgeous.
I've only been inside once, for the after party of the premiere of V for Vendetta.
I've looked for the photos to see if I had some good ones of what it looks like inside, but I can't for the life of me find them.
And the second one is St Paul's Cathedral.
I've never been inside properly, but last time when my parents came to visit we had a little peak through the door right at the entrance.
Here, but no further
I've always been fascinated my churches and cathedrals though and my dream is to convert and old church to my dream house one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment