Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday 21st June

The Italian also bought Get him to the Greek the other day. He watched it while he was off on Sunday and I watched it today. Definitely not my cup of tea. It was far too much drug use for my likings. I'm now trying to watch the A-team from lovefilm, but it's already broken on me once so we'll see how this turns out.
I can't wait for my hair appointment next week. My fringe is too long so I feel like a man with a comb-over. I'm combing my fringe to one side to make it look like it's supposed to be like that.
And the roots needs to be done as well. I can't believe that we are going to Sweden in less than three weeks.
And mother in law called the other day to say that it is 60 days left until we come to Italy. So it must be about 55 days left now:)
Spoke to a friend in Fez this morning and I'd love to get a weekend in there this summer as well. And I want to visit Carolina in Barcelona. And when Carin's baby arrives I'm planning a trip to Oslo as well. I wish there were more weeks in the year. And especially more weeks in the summer:)
The DVD broke again. Let's try it in the laptop instead. Otherwise it's the third film in a row that I'm sending back that I wasn't able to watch. All other films work fine in the player. Tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment