Sunday 12 June 2011

A friendly visit

Some pictures from when beautiful A came to visit a few weeks ago.
The Italian always laughs at me when I wake up, because he thinks that I look like a witch with my hair all over the place, I've never understood what he meant until I saw this photo..
We went to a gorgeous Leon by St Pauls Cathedral on our way into Covent Garden
One of the acts getting ready to perform
Coffee and snack in the sunshine
Some more food
And then proper dinner at Tempo in the evening

On our cycle ride to camden.
What is she taking a picture of? Is it Big Ben? London Eye?
No the girl (who is a project manager at building sites back home) took a photo of this...
Cranes:) I LOVE that girl:)
Yumchaa:) 
Tupelohoney:)
Cafe by regents canal
Brick Lane
For a curry
And then around the corner at Spitalfields market for cocktails
The Italian joined us at the end
My new favourite outfit. A ten year old Denim Jacket and a dress from last year with my converse
Back to Brick Lane for Nachos and some more cocktails
A brilliant time, and we had time to do so much in only two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment