Thursday 9 June 2011

Gym Food

I always struggle with my food when I am going to the gym. If I finish at 5 and the class start at 6 I always have a dilemma about food. I will have eaten about 10.30 am and then maybe had a bit of a snack around 3pm, but I sometimes feel like that's not enough. Yesterday however I finished at 3pm so I cycled home and had an afternoon snack/late lunch of smoked salmon and avocado with some crème fraîche. And then when I got to the gym for body conditioning I felt like I had more energy than I normally do (obviously). So when I was told that it was cancelled I was really disappointed. I ended up going to spinning instead and to be honest that was probably the best spinning class ever for me. That is one class that is tough to do if you don't have enough energy. And then after I'd cycled home I clearly needed to eat something so I had a protein bomb with mackerel and egg on ryvita. Very yummy indeed. I wish I could eat like this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment