Friday 10 June 2011

Good morning Thursday

First lie in this week and I wake up at 5am. I suppose my body is used to that now. I managed to go back to sleep though and I only woke up when the Italian kissed me goodbye at 7.30. I got up and thought I'd go back to bed after a bit, but when I realised that the sun was shining, I got dressed in my gym gear and went for a Power Walk instead. It is such a glorious morning today. As usual I see all from boats to locks to canals to birds to luscious green park on my walk. I just got home now and had some breakfast. Greek yoghurt and sugar free muesli with raspberries and blueberries. An actimel to keep the germs away and some green Peach tea with soya milk. Yes I know you shouldn't have milk in green tea but that's how I like it.
I've always been a girl who has been obsessed with low fat everything. I have now completely stopped buying low fat food. I'm all about full fat yoghurt and cheese and everything now and I've cut down on sugar instead. It feels so much better. Unfortunately they only had the 0% fat actimel when I was in the shop last so I had to go with it. I'm sure it's not too big a deal for just a tiny thing, but they add so many weird things to low fat food. Anyway let's get on with the day. I have a few things to do at home before heading off to the gym for Body Conditioning that hopefully hasn't been cancelled today.

UPDATE: I've been told that it's Friday today - not Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment