Monday 20 June 2011

Thank You!!

I've felt rotten all day at work and as I left to go home my whole body was aching and I was shivering. Half way home on the bike I started to feel a bit better. Just as I thought it, the rain started to pour. So by the time I got to Sainsbury's I was soaked. Half an hour later when I got home I was shivering again with a sore throat. My only day off this week seems to be spent in bed. Great! I had lots I wanted to do tomorrow though. I definately wanted to go to the gym since I haven't been for nearly two weeks. And I also wanted to go to Roland Mouret's shop on Mount Street because rumour has it there's a sale on. We'll see what I feel like when I wake up.
By the way, a big massive amazing Thank You to all of you who bought the Tinchy Strider song on iTunes. They came in at number five:) that is so brilliant:):)
You are amazing:)
Xxx
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment