Friday 24 June 2011

Speaking Italian



After speaking to the Italian last week about our next trip to Italy I realised that I need to stop lazying around about my Italian language learning.
Going to Italy is one of the most relaxing things to do, but I will off course enjoy it ten times more if I can actually communicate with people as well. Especially since I am a bit of a chatter box.
They might not like me as much if I get going, but that's a different matter.
I had an offer from Groupon that I couldn't resist, a 6 month course from Babbel for £5.

And yesterday I started, it's so much fun, and I rock. The Italian was next to me this morning as I continued on and he said that I will speak better Italian than him soon:)

I am so excited and can't wait to continue it tomorrow morning.
From now on I think we might have one day a week that is Italian speaking at home as well.
If there's any languages that you've thought about practising, Babbel is a great website, and whether you have a coupon or not the prices are really reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment