Friday 10 June 2011

Weekend off (??)

I think the reason I think it's Thursday today is because I was supposed to be off tomorrow. I actually had the weekend off believe it or not. And then (as usual) people don't turn up to work as they are supposed to and I was asked if I could work tomorrow night. No biggie though since I'm having a White month (no drinking) anyway and I wasn't planning on doing anything special. Apart from enjoying some time to myself that I haven't had for about four weeks. But I'll do that on wednesday instead.
A few months ago I received a parcel at work with some CDs in. I haven't had a chance to upload them to iTunes yet but I thought that, since I'm up so early today with lots of energy after my PW, I'll do it now. First cd goes into the computer. The computer doesn't recognise the fact that the cd has gone in and now it's stuck inside the computer. Error!
I've been thinking about breaking into it with a knife or something but I'm not sure how good that is for the computer. Otherwise I'll take it next door to the computer shop tomorrow. All these CDs aren't really my first choice but I'll upload all of them anyway. There might be one or two songs on the ones I'm not too keen on that might be really good. There are always surprises.
So instead I have the pleasure of hang and fold washing this morning and get ready for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment