Friday 3 June 2011

Dessert and Vogue

I just got back after (another) great night at Bar Baloud. The food and service was as always brilliant. Our lovely friend A who is one of the managers discretely told me off for taking photos so I didn't take too many, but I do have a couple to show you although I'll leave it for tomorrow since I need some sleep now.
Last month I didn't receive my Vogue so I emailed them and they told me that they'd send me another one. When I hadn't received that one either a week later I bought it in the shop because I was afraid that it would've ran out by the time I'd realise that it wasn't coming. A few days ago I got the new one in the post and today I got last months AND the month before sent to me as well. So if anybody tried to buy the May or June issue in the shop and missed it, I have doubles... I am now debating with myself if I should stay up and have Swedish chocolate or go to bed. I hope you all had a fantastic Friday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment