Tuesday 21 December 2010

6am in Trafalgar Square

I only just noticed the Christmas tree yesterday morning even though I cycle past Trafalgar Square every day. The last three years I've been lucky enough to celebrate Christmas at home in Sweden but the 6 years before that was spent here in London. I then used to go to Trafalgar Square every year on the 24th (which is when we celebrate Christmas in Sweden) and look at the tree and listen to the Carol that used to be sung there then.
But the last three years I've forgotten all about it. It's a gift from someone in Norway and it is a gorgeous tree. Although half of it was on fire during the students riot apparently...
I have now worked for 3 1/2 hours already and I'm having a little break in Pret having some porridge.
I hope you will have a nice Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment