Thursday 2 December 2010

Cold feet

It's the first day this year that I've felt really really cold outside. I think I've been quite sensible with clothing up until now. Today I fancied a dress however so thin tights made my feet freeze. Even though I am wearing my knee socks with it.
I've had a very successful day with some Christmas presents already bought and some inspiration for some others received as well. I am off to zumba later so I thought I'd better eat some lunch now to get the energy. So a pit stop at YumChaa until the Italian finishes work and we'll go to the gym together. P and M walked every where with me today but they gave up about half an hour ago and went home.
Now I'm going to have some me time with pumpkin soup and American vogue.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment