Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Week Ahead

I managed to do half of the work I needed to do and technically the rest could wait until Saturday am when I am in the office so I am glad.
Poor P and M have arrived back here since they found out that their flight tomorrow morning has also been cancelled.... They have re-booked for Friday afternoon from a different airport instead.
Fingers crossed...

My plans for the rest of the week are:
Thursday: Off and I am going to One New Change to do some Christmas shopping (P & M are coming with me:)
Zumba in the evening
Friday: Off in the morning and might go off to an Alexander McQueen Sample sale in Farringdon before work.
Saturday: Working double, might fit it a run before work.
Sunday: Off:) with the Italian and we are going to The River Cafe for lunch:)
So a nice week to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment