Tuesday 28 December 2010

I am changing my face

I have done something today that I should've done a long time ago....
I would consider myself a very environmental conscious person.
I recycle everything (almost to a point of obsession), I use environmental friendly soap, washing powder, washing up liquid etc, but for some unknown reason I have never done anything about my skin products.
So today I finally pulled myself together and went and bought some organic skin products.
Unfortunately I was a bit short of time (surprise) so there are a couple of things in them that I don't know what they are but I m going to research them and hopefully I've made a good choice.
I am very pleased and can't wait to go and wash my face now
I'd like to know of a good shampoo that would do the same..?

2 comments:

  1. Hurra! vad bra! jag funderar pa Urthekram (danskt marke) eller vad de heter, de har fina shampoos. Jag tycker om deras rosen shampoo, luktar gott ocksa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tjohoo! Visste att jag kunde lita pa dig, hade faktiskt tankt att fraga dig om du visste nat bra. Kopte precis nytt innan jag akte men nar det ar slut sa far jag leta upp det har danksa o ta mig en sniff. Det ar ju lustigt for att i sverige kommer man inte ens in i ett hus utan att allt e miljo vanligt o organic. Vet inte varfor jag aldrig tankt pa det innan... Kanns ju sa mycket battre o renare ocksa.

    ReplyDelete