Saturday 4 December 2010

New Place

After Zumba on Thursday we called P & M to see what they were up to but they were tired and just wanted to chill at home. We were starving after the gym so I thought we could try this new place around the corner.
It's called flat something flat bread or flat pack or something like that and they do different sauces and flavours on top of flat bread.
It was a really cute place and downstairs had some comfy sofas.
It was however NOT enough food when you'd just come from the gym...
Nice taste and a cute idea but not as a main meal, more like an afternoon snack maybe.
We went straight to Leon afterwards for our usual super food salads and power smoothies:)
When I got to work yesterday the person who couldn't get in was there, and they had emailed me about it but to my work email rather than my email I get on my iPhone so I didn't realise.
Ah well I got some work done that I was supposed to do today so instead of starting at 12 today I now start at 1.30 so I can go to body combat first between 12 and 1.

UPDATE: It's called flatplanet.

No comments:

Post a Comment