Monday 6 December 2010

Monday

We had such a great relaxing day yesterday. I LOVE going out and eat with people who eat as much as we do.
Between four of us we had seven starters;) All were absolutely incredible.
The room was pumping including some A-list celebrities as well.
And then the main courses were just as gorgeous and the desserts were pretty much just sitting in the middle for sharing between us all. (Except for my chocolate nemesis who I kept all to myself - it is just too good to share, they should've ordered their own if they wanted some)
And then when we got home we were just chilling on the sofa.
A complete contrast to today's madness at work, where there was not really any time at all to eat and non stop from start to finish.
I was still good enough to go to Body Combat after work. (Speaking of which, I have the biggest bruise on my leg from trying to show the Italian my body combat moves last night, and all of a sudden I'M on the floor and then I'M the one that ends up with a bruise - I don't get it)
I've just watched some Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and now I am going to read some Vogue that came in the post today and then maybe an episode of Desperate housewives before the Italian gets home as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment