Thursday 9 December 2010

New Tea

Last week I read this post in a blog and I got very curious about this tea.
Since I drink so much green tea it's always nice with some new things to brighten up the day.
So when I was in the shop where I bought my Christmas tea strainer and I saw flower tea on the counter I bought a couple to try.
Instructions...
Flower in
Water in
It slowly starts to open
And Voila!
A flower:)
It's a white tea, but with the Jasmine flavour, it tastes like a normal herbal tea, nice taste.

They didn't turn out as beautiful as the ones Tess blogged about, but they are still pretty cool.
They did have other ones there as well so I have to try them next time and see if they have the big flower in the middle as well.  

2 comments:

  1. me like! och tack for vera wang tipset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja det ar faktiskt lite kul o annorlunda men ska kopa det andra med. Jag vill oxa ha en stor blomma i mitten:)

    ReplyDelete