Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ultimate

These three are the Ultimate xmas flics that I watch every year before Christmas....
I don't know if it was the snow yesterday or the fact that I saw one of the actors from one of the films today or what it is but I really wanted to watch one of them today.
But I think it's too soon. I'll wait a couple more weeks I think...
But then again it is the 1st December today - 1st December I can't believe it!
Hmm I should really be working but I supposse I could work while watching the film maybe....

2 comments:

  1. You read my mind....Jag har haft extrema cravings för att se the holiday och love actually i veckor nu! Det är dem ultimata julfilmerna, helt klart:!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja visst ar de. Jag tror att det far bli en titt pa de nasta vecka....

    ReplyDelete