Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tuesday morning

We woke up quite late and with no breakfast in the house we decided to get ready and go to town and do some shopping and have some breakfast when we got there. By the time we got off at Embankment I was beyond grumpy (I get really grumpy when I am hungry) so we decided that it was best to eat in the first place we saw to be able to keep the peace for the rest of the day.
I ordered some boring salad (all I had from it was three small slices of goat cheese from the top) and hot chocolate and fruit salad.
This got me going for a little bit but after a bit of shopping I was ready for more food.
We'd walked past this cool and funky cafe earlier and I wanted to go back there.
It was great and I fell in love with it.
It's called Joe and the Juice and is just off Carnaby Street.
Loud funky music and lots of trendy magazines all over the place for guests to read.
They are all about the sandwiches and the fruit juice.
Lots of healthy juices to choose from.
I will definitely be back.
It was quite small but very trendy
I went for a sandwich with Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella, and the Italian had something with Chicken.
Lots of things to choose from though.

No comments:

Post a Comment