Saturday 11 December 2010

Good Morning

I'm pretending that my hair is long enough to cover my pale sick face, at least it covers some of the black bags I've got going on under my eyes.
I said I don't start until 3pm today but I was on a stand by for this morning so I have to keep my phone on so they can reach me if anyone phones in sick.
At 9am I get a phone call to say.... that they DON'T need me.
Well thank you for waking me up to tell me that...
I didn't get to sleep until about 3am last night because of my sore throat and all the coughing and at 9am when I had to talk on the phone it all started again so no chance of falling back asleep again...
But it's ok I bought my christmas cards yesterday so I can write them and make sure they get sent today.
And then I would like to go to Sainsbury's and get some food as well but we'll see how I feel.
Now I am going to have some hot water with lemon and honey and some breakfast and hopefully I'll feel better after that.
I hope you are all having a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment