Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year


                                                                       pic
To all my lovely readers.
I hope you will have a fantastic night tonight and a great start to the new year.
2011 - I can't believe it.
I have been in London for 10 years in February, how did that happen?

But what a fantastic decade it has been.
I have met so many amazing people and made some great friends, had lots of laughs and I wouldn't change it for anything. 
Let's see what 2011 has to offer....  

2 comments:

  1. Goot Nytt Ar! Hoppas du far ett underbart 2011! det har varit kul att lasa om ditt liv och aventyr och jag ser fram emot att lasa om nya handelser 2011.

    Grattis till 10 ars jubileet i London, hoppas du firar i stil!

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detsamma, du har haft ett valdigt handelserikt ar som innehallit EN FORLOVNING! bl.a:) Och det har varit jatte kul att lasa om. Och jag fortsatter 2011:) Ha sa kul ikvall.

    ReplyDelete