Thursday 30 December 2010

Monday night

The Italian just called and we are in the same country:)
I am still stuck on the sofa with Coupling going. There are four series and I have only got three episodes left:)
Get a life!
I have sorted out all my photos on the computer though so not a completely wasted day.
Here are some from Monday night and the goodbye dinner for C.
The dinner was held at La Ratatouille in Marylebone.
Starter, gorgeous grilled prawns
Me and lovely J who owns the restaurant with her husband
J also gave a big kiss to C to say goodbye
A's main course Choucroute de la mer - absolutely fantastic, that's what I'm having next time 
My main course was a lovely lemon sole
A also went for the chocolate fondant
And J and I shared the Cafe Liegeois.
We had a good laugh and they all thought I was a bit mad to go home on my bike afterwards...
You all have to visit this restaurant.
It is really good, the food is fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment