Thursday 9 December 2010

By the way

I cut my fringe yesterday... I asked her to just literally take off enough so I could see through it again...
And now I look like a five year old boy.
I found hairs as long as 2cm(!!) on my coat after I left there.
All she needed to take was maximum 3-4mm..
Anyway I'll survive I'm sure.
I was watching An Idiot Abroad while taking this picture and he really well and truly is...
It's amazing all the things he says and does. I've never seen it before.
It's now half past ten and I haven't wrapped any presents yet.
But Bridget Jones is on the TV ready to tell me about her diary and the presents are about to be tackled by my clumsy wrapping hands..
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Usch ja hmm tack, va hos frissa nigar for att forsoka ratta till det sa nu ar det varre an nansin haha. jaja i landsproblem!

    ReplyDelete