Saturday 11 December 2010

Delivery;)

A delivery from my favourite shop arrived at work today. Unfortunately nothing in it was for me:( There was a cardigan for the Italian and a Christmas present for someone special in there...
It's free delivery within the UK and it arrived two days after I ordered so I might well use this service again.
If money wasn't an issue I would live in an All Saints shop and just move into all there clothes.
Absolutely gorgeous.
But unfortunately money is an issue and I don't actually think I have anything in my wardrobe from here.
This fact WILL HAVE TO CHANGE!
My sore throat has moved on to a blocked nose and stuffy sinuses and even though I just realised that I don't start until 3pm tomorrow I think I'll have to skip the Combat at midday....
Let's see how I feel when I wake up.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment