Tuesday 28 December 2010

Pressure

The Italian and I are planning our February Holiday and I am so excited. 
I can feel the sun on my skin already.
Well, I say we are planning it, but I have never spoken to him as little as I have now when we have both been on holiday.
Every time I've called him, he is on his way somewhere and the other way around.
He gets back from Italy late tomorrow night and we have ALL day Thursday off together. I can't wait.
We've had a bit of text contact though with different suggestions when it comes to destinations and things so hopefully we might actually book something on Thursday. 
I need to seriously cut back on all the chocolate eating though if I am going to feel comfortable wearing a bikini in a month. Well at least until the gym starts their proper opening hours so I can start going again. 
For now I am going to enjoy my super healthy dinner and start to watch Julie & Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment