Wednesday 15 December 2010

Good Morning Wednesday

I feel like a brand new woman today. It was weird, all of a sudden yesterday I couldn't feel my cold anymore. Just like that.
So once again I didn't get properly sick, that's my thing. I NEVER get sick..
Hmm I've cursed it now haven't I? I hope not..
I am going to see my friends today that I had to cancel on yesterday.
After I'd listened to Adele for about half an hour this morning (same song, over and over again..) I decided to put all my songs on Shuffle.
First up came Dancing on my own by Robyn, Thank you iPhone!
And then Kings of Leon, and after that some Black Eyed Peas and then Rihanna and I thought to myself this iPhone really likes me today and wants to give me a good start to the day...
And then it hit me. I'M the one that downloads the songs to my itunes, I'M the one that decides what should go on there so off course I'll like all the artists...
Ah well, a good morning it was anyway.
I am now going to get ready, I have a couple of things to do before meeting up with the girls.
Have a great day, speak to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment