Thursday 23 December 2010

First night.

I went to my sistershouse last night and had a great giry time with her and my niece last night.
We had some dinner, and lots of play time.
I was so excited to see my niece that I haven't seen since I was here in July.
Far too long!!
And after the little lady went to bed my sister and I spent some quality time in front of the fire with some sweets:)
I spent the night there and it was lovely to be woken up by them this morning and have some lovely breakfast together.

2 comments:

  1. God Jul! Vad skont att du kom fram till Sverige och inte behovde bli fast nagonstans! Hoppas du hade en god och frojdsam jul.
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja det va skont, jag har ju tur somvanligtvis flyger fran stansted i vilket fall o de har ju kort pa som vanligt. Har ar sa kallt!! haha. -15 i morse. Ha sa mysigt idag. kram

    ReplyDelete