Wednesday 25 May 2011

Busy wednesday

Early shift today 6am til 3pm. Straight to the hairdresser for a fresh colour before going to Italy tomorrow. And then body conditioning for 45 minutes. Now I'm in soho with my feet in a tank and my feet are being attacked by little fish who are supposed to make my feel feel like they belong to a baby again... We'll see. All I feel is that it tickles and it's quite uncomfortable and freaky. I thought it'd be a good alternative to me since I am not too keen on people touching my feet, but now I'm sitting here thinking - really?!? I'm here for 20 minutes. Only 15 left....
I like how my last post was about saving the sea and here I am torturing some fish in a tank. No, I did ask, and there is now harm to the fish doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment