Monday 16 May 2011

Mobile blogs

Wow. I seem to have sorted out how to upload photos from my mobile in a proper size and not just miniature. Oh I'm going to get really annoying now and blog about everything. Maybe not, but it does make it easier when you can write on the go.
I used to hate to work evenings before because I used to think that all you do is wait around until 3pm comes and you get nothing done with your day. I have completely changed my mind about that now.
I got up at 8.30 today when the Italian left for work. I sorted out some photos that I want to print for my wall. The ones I've got are from when we first moved in nearly two years ago, they need to be updated. And then I downloaded some tv episodes that I hadn't seen yet. At 10.30 I went to Spitalfield Market to buy a couple of things for the flat (I'll show you later) and then I was going to go to spinning before step conditioning but I ended up eating an early lunch instead whilst reading blogs. I am now going to go to the gym via a place that can print my photos and then I'll get to work for 3pm. A very productive day indeed. I should probably get going now though otherwise I'll miss this gym class as well.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment