Monday 23 May 2011

Stupid

I just got home from the gym. I really noticed that I had no energy, but I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow though. I cycled home in this warm outfit. It's some sort of storm here. Not the greatest idea. But it was so lovely and sunny this morning... If it's something ten years in London has taught me, it's that every day you need sunglasses and am umbrella in your bag because the weather can change so quickly. Unfortunately it is very rare that I actually live as I've learned though and I am usually caught out in rainstorms. Speaking of which it is pouring it down outside now and I am enjoying my flat with candles am dinner on the way. I am going to try and remake what we (my sister) cooked on Thursday night. Let's see how it turns out. But first of all I am going to call my papi and wish him Happy Birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment