Saturday 28 May 2011

Camden

Camden is a great, fun place . There is so much to do there, in the day time and at night.
When I first came to London (and I'd moved out of the compulsory flat by Edgware Road that most Swede's go through when we arrive) I lived in Camden Town for about a year, and then I moved a bit further down the road and lived in Camden Square for about a year as well. 
So Camden will always have a special place in my heart, it was the first "village" I saw here in London. 
The market itself is very pretty as it is right by the canal
There's food from all over the world
Some weirder than others...
It makes you quite hungry walking around looking at everything
The swings are for customers only at this weird ice cream place, didn't really understand what they are doing to the ice cream, but it sound chemical...
The market is also full of stalls with clothes, accessorize, furniture, home ware, technical things etc etc, Here I am considering to feed my feet to some fish, but I chickened out in the end. At least for a few days...
There are some more take away places and restaurants and you can sit and eat with these beautiful ladies
Or on this pretty bench
The Horse Stables market is all about these
I absolutely love this market, it has changed a lot from when I lived here nine (!!) years ago.
If you go on Sundays all the stalls are open, but there are lots of shops and stalls that are here every day, and there are a lot less people during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment