Sunday 15 May 2011

No dancing tonight either...

Because I ended up watching the Eurovision which I hadn't planned for, I also stayed longer at Lou's house than I had planned. Poor Julia who lives in Enfield said it was tricky for her to get into town by the time I left west London and to be honest I was quite tired as well after a bit too much drinking last night and cycling all over London today. I had an amazing time at L's house and we have decided that she is going to organise my birthday in July. We are going to have the party at Shoreditch House. All I need to do is pick a date (since I am in Sweden on my actual birthday) and let her know who I'd like to invite and she'll do the rest. Bless the injured girl with a broken foot and too much time on her hands:) I am very excited about it now and I have a feeling that it will be a good night. I've just arrived home now and I am toasting with myself with a massive bottle of water. So bottoms up to a day off with the Italian tomorrow:)
I hope you had a great Saturday night and that if you went dancing that you danced a bit for me too. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment