Thursday 5 May 2011

I'm sorry

I feel so guilty when I haven't posted for a while and then I come in here and realise that you've all still visited just as loyally as ever. Thank you:)
Not much to update you about unfortunately though.
Our day off on Tuesday was a bit of a wash out where everything went wrong and I was in a really bad mood and the evening ended with an hour of tears just to wash out the bad feeling inside.
After that was done and the Italian had made me laugh again I felt better, and have kept smiling ever since. 
Sometimes you just get a bit bored with things and feel like everybody else is leading a much more glamorous and fun life and everybody is so happy.
At times like that you need to stop and take a reality check at your own life, trust me, other people will look at you and envy something that you've got, and there will be certain things in your life that others wished they had.
So after a few days of sulking around. and feeling sick to the stomach and absolutely exhausted and like all I had energy for was to lie on the floor somewhere and sleep, I snapped out of it and realised that my life is pretty great after all.
I am living in a super cool city, and I have a great job where I get to meet some of the most amazing people in the world every day. I have the greatest family and awesome friends that can bring tears to my eyes just thinking about how lucky I am to have them in my life.
Not to mention roof over my head, and food on the table.
So after putting things into perspective I am now back to my usual self.
Apart from that it's mainly been work on the agenda, I am however very excited because next week I've got two days off:)
It was before I went to Sweden last time that happened.
I've now just had some dinner after a very sweaty Zumba class.
Wow, he really knew how to move his hips, I did NOT follow at all.
And every time I thought to myself Ah yes this is it, I am doing it exactly like he is now, I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and realised that I looked NOTHING like him.
It made me think about all those times you're in a club and you think you're moving brilliantly and look really hot, chances are that you're not. What a dreadful thought, I am going to be terrified of going dancing now;)
Enough rambling from me for now, I need a shower, but I might come back later.
Kiss for now

2 comments:

  1. Nu har jag hittat hit.Intressant läsning,Tack för att du dela med dig .kram/Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valkommen hit Vad kul att du tycker om det:) Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete