Sunday 8 May 2011

That's better

A lot shorter. I like it like that. Although it took me a few hours to get rid of that mushroom look that they somehow always blow dry me into.
A girl at work just threw a bag of make up trials under my nose just before I went home now. I came away with some nail polish and mineral foundation. And then I tried on a red lipstick. I NEVER wear lip stick. I can go a bit crazy with my eye make up, with colours and shades, but my lips are always natural or at the most with a lip gloss in a lighter shade of pink perhaps. But today I thought I'd try something new. I forgot all about it as I went on my bike and cycled home. As I came home I watched myself in the mirror and now it all makes sense. Why the police man was looking at me funny. Maybe he thought I'd just come off my shift if you know what I mean...;)
No seriously I do quite like it but I'm not sure I can pull it of and I am not quite sure if I am brave enough.
As I finished work the Italian called and asked me to come to Tempo for a cocktail or three. I was SO tempted and I could taste that great frangelico sour that I had last time, but in the end I said no, since I have to be at work at 7.30 tomorrow morning.
But now I am considering to stay up for a bit longer and paint my nails in the same coulour as my lips.
I really shouldn't though... No! I'm going to bed. I hope you all had a great Sarurday night. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment