Monday 23 May 2011

Missing Someone

As I've mentioned before I am apart from most people in my life that I really love.
An example of that is a family that lives in Australia.
When I had been in London for a few months we became really close. Gen was pregnant with their second child and I met little Flynnie for the first time when he was only a few hours old.
One day about four/five years ago they decided to move to Australia to be closer to her family. 
When they had been there for about a year I went over and spent almost three weeks with them.
I'll never forget how I felt when they drove off in their car and I knew it would be a long, long time before I'd see them again, I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did then.
Anyway last month she sent me this video of their eldest son Jack and his friend.
It felt like someone had twisted a knife in my heart watching this video.
I miss them so much and I can't believe how grown up he is now.
He is the little cutie with the lighter hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment