Thursday 5 May 2011

Too busy



As I mentioned earlier I have two days off next week, and not only that, they happen to be the very holy days called Saturday and Sunday. I have the weekend off:) Do you understand...? Being very excited about these news I wanted to share it with my friends... And that's where the fun stopped... V is going to Rimini, A is off to St Albans for some BBQ, N is still in Oz and so on and so on....
I only just found this out befre I left work today though so I will have a proper search for a party mate tomorrow, I want to get dressed up and have some cocktails and bubbly and put on my dancing shoes.
I still haven't had that shower I mentioned earlier so I am going to love you and leave you for tonight and have a shower and head to bed.

Sleep well lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. Har St.Alban öppnat igen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nej St Albans ar ett stalle utanfor london... Tro mig du hade vetat om St Alban hade oppnat igen, jag hade inte pratat om annat har tror jag:)

    ReplyDelete